CUSTOM TRAVEL PACKAGES IN SCOTLAND
From the Scottish Highlands to the Isle of Skye, from the Royal Mile in Edinburgh to the shores of Loch Ness, Scotland is full of wonders. With so many possibilities of things to see and do, it’s good to have trusted Scottish travel experts to guide your trip planning and create a custom tour of Scotland for you.
As a local travel agency, Nordic Visitor knows how to make the best use of your time in Scotland. Based on the attractions you want to see, how many days you can travel and what time of the year you visit, our friendly travel consultants in Edinburgh can customise a Scotland itinerary to your needs and interests. We offer a variety of privately-guided tours and self-drive tours in Scotland that can be tailored in various ways.
CUSTOM ROAD TRIPS IN SCOTLAND
Want to explore on your own? Nordic Visitor’s self-drive tour packages include a rental car, accommodations and everything else you need for an amazing Scotland road trip. You’ll know exactly where you’re driving each day — and which optional attractions are nearby — with your very own personalised itinerary and Scotland travel guide booklet. We also provide you with a hand-marked map of Scotland, a GPS navigation system and our 24/7 helpline.
Many of our self-drive tour packages start from Edinburgh and loop around the Scottish Highlands, with overnights in popular places such as St Andrews, Inverness, Skye, Fort William and the Loch Lomond area. With about 10 days or more, you can build on this route with stays in locations such as the Orkney islands, the Western Isles, the Cairngorms National Park and the “Castle Trail” area of Aberdeenshire. If you have 2 weeks or more, you can do the grand tour of Scotland, taking in the major sights of the east coast, the Highlands, Orkney, and both the Inner and Outer Hebrides. The possibilities are endless with a customised road trip in Scotland!
BESPOKE GUIDED TOURS IN SCOTLAND
Want to travel with a local guide on your own customised route? Nordic Visitor’s privately-guided tours offer the flexibility of a self-drive tour but without the driving. Riding in a premium 4x4 jeep driven by your private guide, you’ll be able to visit many of Scotland’s top attractions -- such as Eilean Donan castle, Glen Coe, Glenfinnan Viaduct and more -- as well the lesser known gems that only the locals know about. Private tours are fully customisable and are great options for those who have specific interests in Scottish heritage, Scotch whisky or Outlander filming locations, for example.
TAILOR-MADE ITINERARIES IN SCOTLAND
All of our itineraries -- both guided and self-drive -- can be tailored by our local experts with extra nights, day trips from Edinburgh, day tours in other areas and more. Here are some ideas for customising your Scotland tour:
- Need some extra days to rest? We can add extra nights of accommodation in your arrival or departure city, typically Edinburgh, so you can rest up for the journey ahead. We can even modify your itinerary if you’re flying in or out of Glasgow.
- Want to slow down the pace? Scotland is a country you don’t want to rush through. If you want more time for hiking, photography, sightseeing or just plain relaxing, we can add extra days or modify your tour accordingly.
- Planning a honeymoon? Enjoy a stress-free, customised self-drive tour in Scotland, with special touches like champagne at your first accommodation and overnights in romantic settings such as Georgian-style boutique hotels and elegant Highland lodges.
No matter how you’d like to tailor your trip to Scotland, you’ll have your own dedicated travel consultant at Nordic Visitor to advise you on possible add-ons and make all local travel arrangements for you.
Contact us to get started on planning your customised tour in Scotland.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Flexible & customisable tour options
- Value for your money
- Professional service from local experts