IT’S TIME TO EXPLORE SCOTLAND
You can now visit Scotland without needing to quarantine if you’re fully vaccinated. You will need to present a proof of full vaccination, fill a passenger locator form, and take a day 2 test after your arrival in Scotland. Scroll down for more details in our FAQ section.
This means that now is a great time to come and discover Scotland on a trip planned by local travel experts. Immerse yourself in the ruggedly beautiful Highlands, set sail to the islands, and explore vibrant cities to soak up Scottish culture.
This is just a taste of what Scotland has in store for you!
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Your own local consultant to plan your trip & answer your questions
- Cancellation insurance available for your peace of mind
- 24/7 helpline during your tour
- Safety-vetted and quality-checked local services
- Professional service from local consultants
- Flexible & customisable tour options