SCOTLAND TOURS WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING INCLUDED
When visiting a foreign country, isn’t it nice to have all the local travel arrangements made for you by someone who lives there and has personally visited the cities and attractions you want to see? For a stress-free, nearly all-inclusive trip to Scotland, Nordic Visitor has you covered.
At Nordic Visitor, a travel agency with Edinburgh-based staff, we use our extensive local knowledge to design custom Scotland tour packages that are almost all-inclusive, with all the local logistics sorted for you. Enjoy a stress-free Scotland trip with rooms at top-rated accommodations, car rental reservations, tours with local guides and more -- all of which we try ourselves to ensure the highest quality for guests.
Furthermore, we specialise in tailoring itineraries to travellers’ special interests, for example Scotland honeymoon packages, Scotch whisky tours, Outlander-themed trips and more.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN SCOTLAND TOURS BY NORDIC VISITOR?
No matter whether you book a self-drive package, guided tour a long weekend break in Edinburgh with day tours, all of our travel packages in Scotland include services to make your trip as easy as possible, including:
- Accommodations handpicked by our staff
- Breakfast at each overnight location
- A personalised itinerary with your day-to-day details about included services and optional highlights
- Our own Highlights of Scotland guide listing popular attractions and practical travel information
- Hard copies of all your travel documents
- 24/7 helpline for urgent assistance
- All taxes and service fees - no hidden charges
- For self-drive tours: rental car booking with your choice of vehicle type, free GPS, two authorised drivers and a Scotland road map marked with your route and overnights
- For honeymoons: champagne at your first hotel and overnights in romantic settings such as elegant Highland lodges
With exception of guided small group tours, most of our nearly all-inclusive Scotland tours do not include lunches or dinners, so you can take your pick of Scotland’s varied dining options. Furthermore, we don’t include flights to Scotland as part of our packages, as you can save money by booking directly with airlines and taking advantage of your own air miles or credit card points programmes.
- Get our advice on what to pack for your trip to Scotland.
ENJOY AN INCLUSIVE SCOTLAND TOUR WITH A LOCAL GUIDE
For an even more inclusive Scotland vacation, we recommend Nordic Visitor’s guided small group tours. Each tour is designed and operated by our own local travel experts – thereby cutting out middleman costs – and includes more services and authenticity than you’d find from one of the “big bus” tour operators.
In addition to the basics we offer in all packages, our guided small group tours in Scotland include:
- A professional local driver-guide who oversees each day's activities
- Entrance fees to attractions that are included in the itinerary
- Half board — some group lunches or dinners provided
- Transportation in a premium mini-coach
- Whisky tastings and tours at renowned Scotch distilleries
All departures are 100% guaranteed, group sizes are limited to 16 travellers, and each tour includes travel through the Highlands.
- Want to travel with a local guide on a custom route in Scotland? See our privately guided tours.
ADD MORE INCLUDED SERVICES TO YOUR HOLIDAY TO SCOTLAND
Nordic Visitor’s itineraries are designed to be comprehensive yet personalised, and you’ll have your own dedicated travel consultant to advise you about possible add-ons or upgrades to your vacation and make all arrangements for you. As a member of The Scottish Tourism Alliance, our strong reputation and trustworthy supplier network allows us to offer a variety of included services in our Scotland packages.
Contact us today to get started on planning your customised tour in Scotland.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Flexible & customisable tour options
- Value for your money
- Professional service from local experts